Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Unhappy Ending Between Disney and the Original Fairytales"


 After reading an article about the difference between Disney's happy ending and the original stories ending, I was terrified about the fact that every endings of each stories was eerie, disturbing, terrifying, and most of them has negative contents compared to every Disney films I've seen as a kid. As an adult, it is time to step in and get to know the real truth about the endings of the original fairytale's plot line. I like the way Disney created a much better world which is why I prefer the happy endings of Disney's versions of the fairytales storyline. The reason I prefer Disney's films rather reading the original fairytale's storyline is because it is incredibly entertaining, it always puts a smile on every children's face including mine, it is something that I am mostly comfortable with. In my opinion, Disney may have alternatively made some changes to the fairytales plot and storyline but it doesn't mean he actually ruined the classic fairytales; he wanted to make the viewers pleasurable and appeal to the American society by bringing us happy endings and yet he succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment